Friday, November 20, 2009

A Field Trip...

I spent the day with my sweet daughter. WE went on a field trip with her 1st grade class to the local zoo. It was a little chilly, but we had a good time. I am really trying to put all of the past few weeks behind me and move forward. We had a very nice lunch together at our favorite chinese restaurant. It beat a brown bag lunch anyday. I loved it that she didn't want to sit across the booth from me, but wanted to sit beside me, and hang onto my arm.

I feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful happy children. I did, however, have to really get on my precious son for leaving my cell phone out on the porch steps. He uses it when he goes to the neighbor's to play, but didn't bring it in. We had a stressful morning, but got through it. I received a call on our way home from the field trip, and it was my son telling me he forgot his basketball bag in the car. The day of a mother never ends. So thankful I am feeling better emotionally today. I hope it continues.

No comments: