Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Grief, go away already...

It has been a very busy couple of weeks...Kids to school, me to work, get the kids from school, do homework, cook, clean and do it again the next day. As time has ticked on, I have been doing weight watchers while taking my birth control. Boy, I am glad I have. I am NOT a fan of "the pill". Tonight celebrates my last pill, and good riddens. I am finishing up my last pack that the doctor recommended I take to help regulate me after the traumatic ordeal in November. I am hardly ever negative, but I HATE, LOATHE, AND DESPISE THE PILL. I am grumpy, bloated, hungry all of the time, no energy, and just not myself. I have only lost 4lbs in 6 weeks, and I have stayed within my points, exercised cardio 30-45 min 4-5 days a week. I am anxious to see how I do coming off of the mean stuff. I feel like I have worked for nothing, and it is so very frustrating.

Other decisions weigh heavy on us as well. Do we start trying right away? That brings a whole other bundle of issues. I think to myself, "How will I react if I see a + pregnancy test"? I have to really trust the Lord because it is so taxing to think I will ever have to go through what I have been through again. ONe step at a time is all I can do. I am ready for another baby, but am I ready for another pregnancy??? We will see.

No comments: