Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE PREPARATION PROCESS

Well, we are preparing to go Jesup, Ga next weekend. I have been on a million websites looking for portable DVD players for our kids. Should I get dual screen or single? Crazy, is what I call it. I have about a million emotions at once going on inside me. It is almost like I am walking in a fog. It is a feeling of anticipation, which is wonderful. I haven' t had butterflies in my stomach in a long time, but I do now. I have two mindsets......One is so excited to see what God has in store for us, and that this could possibly be one of the most life changing things we have ever done...Two is...Have I built myself up to be let down?I have prayed for so long that God would open a door for us as a family. I am bracing myself for either. I know God has a plan and purpose for us, and if this is not it, it is okay. I have a feeling about this that I haven't had about any other, but he is the master planner.

In looking back, I know that a few years ago, we couldn't make such an incredible move. We weren't mature enough, nor on the same page. The most awesome things have transpired over the last two years. Lloyd and I have such a bond that is so strong that we will be able to endure anything together, and we are walking in unison. Not that we didn't love one another, but we were in a church where they didn't recognize him as part of "my" ministry (It has never been mine, but God's) . He was so beaten down, and felt worthless, and that for a man is NOT a good thing. He had no ownership in anything. We have been at our current church for 2 years, and he has really blossomed as a man of God. He understands that he is as much a part of this as I am. He often says "I am not like you, and I can't preach like you..." It doesn't matter, he can give what I can't. We compliment each other. He pulls me out of the clouds sometimes. I am absent minded, and I lose anything that is not attached (I would lose my head, if it weren't attached). I am the faith stepper, and he is the cautious one. He is so smart with money, and our bills. We have accomplished a lot since day one. I look back now, and God was also preparing him........now we are stepping together, and it is time to step out.

I have never stepped into a phase of my life, such as this. I thank God for precious people that he has put in our lives. I have gained many "soul mate" friends that I may have to leave behind, but Thank God for Verizon, Facebook and Myspace. I am not sad about entering into the next phase, God has been preparing me for years........and I am READY... I am ready to be the Woman of God that he has called me to be. I hold so many things that God has spoken in my heart that I ponder everyday.......It is our secret, and it will be wonderful......I love the following verses and cling to them all.....

Jeremiah 1:4-10....4Then the word of the Lord came to me [Jeremiah], saying,
5Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.(A)
6Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth.(B)
7But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
8Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.
9Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
10See, I have this day appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.

Jeremiah 29:11..........For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
12Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.
13Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.(A)


Luke 4:17........And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.


The above is my Commission from the Lord, and I am so excited about what he is doing. I am a warrior, and will accomplish all that is set before me....I am confident in that...with ALL help from him...it is possible.

Until next time!!!!!

No comments: